Face the public with confidence
Public Engagement Coaching
Public consultation, information drop-ins, conferences and hearings are all part of accountability and transparency. Many organisations make mis-steps in communicating their plans, by their approach to public engagement, leading to dis-trust, allegations and often anger. This can be avoided with our simple but effective approach to taking those communities with you.
- Is there an increasing expectation on your organisation to engage more with the public?
- Is your transformation to a purpose-led organisation leading to greater public engagement?
- Are you either consulting communities or providing information 'drop-ins' for the public?
If the answer is 'yes' to any of the above, you should consider a course or interactive seminar in public engagement.
Mentor has recently provided these to a range of public sector and corporate clients. This course is useful in the following situations:
- Public consultations and community meetings
- Drop-in and public information events
- Exhibitions, conferences and panel events
- Committee hearings
Course content covers;
conflict and resolution
psychology of presentation and influence
dealing with public filming, recording, social media interest
body language / non-verbal communication
Enquire above - we'd be delighted to help