Pitch & W!N
You don't need telling how important it is to get a pitch right, when so much can hang on it. Mentor can help you hone your message and crystallise your thoughts.
You don't need telling how important it is to get a pitch right, when so much can hang on it...
But so many of us try just too hard to prove ourselves, or overdo the hard sale of our credentials, while forgetting what it is the client is looking for.
This course shows you how to grab your audience from the start with targeted messages which is going to guarantee their interest and attention. It helps you understand the psychology of the situation and how to put your natural integrity and expertise to good use, in a way that will build confidence.
The programme will be tailored to you but may include:
- Defining what you want to achieve
- Identifying and addressing your audience/client needs
- The psychology of the pitch
- Targeting your message - leaving nothing to chance
- Building Rapport
- A Magic Formula for structuring your pitch
- Ensuring a powerful start
- Body Language and Non-Verbal Communication for personal impact
- Language that inspires
- Focusing energy
Learning how to introduce yourself to capture and maintain your audience’s attention and just knowing the basics is also really helpful. I came away feeling quite empowered and ready to tackle my next presentation! Lucy Doyle, Account Exec, Spirit PR