E-learning communications skills courses
E-LEARNING MEDIA TRAINING & ONLINE PRESENTATION SKILLS COURSES
Whether you are appearing via Zoom, Teams or another video portal, we run highly popular courses using our secure Zoom video conferencing platform in:
- Media Skills with practical exercises for multiple participants - highly realistic practical courses preparing you for the real thing.
Our workshops equip you with everything you need to feel confident appearing from home.
- Crisis communications seminar and crisis response training
- Media Awareness seminars / Press Officer training courses
- Social media crisis simulation using video conferencing and our unique social simulator, 'Splutter'
- Presentation Skills for Video Conferencing; How to present yourself better via video platforms such as Zoom for presentations, meetings, webinars, seminars or training and lectures.
These courses are ideal for marketing, PR, senior executives and frontline staff who would like tips for dealing with the media. Take the pain out of training logistics, with multiple diaries and locations, by booking our easy-to-organise sessions.
Our video conferencing tool allows you to:
- See your tutor and each other
- View our slide presentation at the same time
- Practice live media interviews which can be recorded
- Hold message development workshops with your PR support in breakout rooms
- Live chat with your tutor / colleagues
- Have training across international timelines
These fun and interactive online courses will provide you with enhanced skills which you will be able to call upon whenever needed.
We use realistic news backdrops to create a broadcast 'down-the-line' experience.
1 to 3 for individual coaching with remote practical media interviews
1 - 20 for group seminar events
Who should attend:
- Marketing, PR and those personnel supporting their organisation's PR effort
- CEOs and executives required to speak or appear externally in any setting
- Managers who wish to manage their PR professionals more effectively
Agenda may include:
Media training course
- Why talk to the media
- Raising your profile - why the role of PR/comms is important in managing your message
- What motivates journalists
- How to identify a story
- What happens when you talk to journalists - and after
- Owning the narrative - how to gain media attention in a post-COVID world
- Our proven techniques for re-framing and handling tough questions
- Handy, easy-to-use, tips for preparation
- Message development workshop with your nominated comms support
Comms / PR course
- In-house digital newsgathering - alternatives to the news release
- Making the most of social media in news gathering and releasing your story
- Selling your story (practical session)
- How to write and present your News Release
- Writing skills (practical session)
- How to prepare for interview
- How to take control
- Interview skills (practical introduction)