Intermediate Media Training - 5/10 CPD points
This is ideal for mid-level spokespeople who may need to speak with journalists remotely, or via pre-recorded radio and TV interviews. Our module in remote presentation, ensures you can handle the post-pandemic world of the media. It demystifies the processes used by digital, print and broadcast journalists, equipping you to handle difficult questions.
Does the very thought of a media training course scare you?
We understand that media interviews may not be no.1 on your 'bucket list'. That's why Mentor offers a professional, informal and relaxed style of training, which our delegates almost always describe as 'fun'.
Available either in-person, or as an e-learning remote course, we can cater for your time, location and circumstances, offering flexible, competitive training packages.
Mentor has created an effective, highly practical, one day course that focuses on preparing for your interview, as well as helping ensure your message will be clearly understood. This event can be tailored to exactly suit you and can cover interviews for TV, radio and press. The message development process and real life interview practice is invaluable.
Who should attend:
- Middle management level spokespeople.
- All those who may need to handle media interviews
- Those responsible for advising and briefing corporate interviewees
- Preparing for successful media interviews
- Taking control of the interview situation
- Message development
- Developing your personal impact
- Press and broadcast with lots of practical exercises
- Issues and awkward questions
- Practice interviews with experienced journalists
- Soundbites, why they are important and how to produce one
- Understanding the importance/pitfalls of social media
- Supportive feedback and pointers for developing your skills