Speak with impact! Either face-to-face, during e-conferencing or when you are addressing the media or groups of people.
What voice coaching can do for you:
- Give you more impact in your presentation style
- Show how to speak with confidence and energy
- Refine your accent when speaking English as a second language
We offer sessions for individuals and groups, from one hour to one day workshops, that are practise rich and leave you feeling self-assured and ready to inspire others.
Content will always be tailored to you and may include:
• Defining what you want to achieve
• Identifying and addressing an 'audience's' needs
• Vocal status
• Exploring pitch, tone and clarity
• Maximising the power of your voice
• The voice and non-verbal communication - how they work together
• Language that inspires
• Focusing energy
The tutor is Julia Hayball, who has a broadcast background lectures journalism at the University of Gloucestershire. She has voice trained many radio presenters and contributors. She works with anyone who wants to improve their voice.