Our writing workshops show quick steps to creating crisp, clear communication, with the advantage of adding panache and personality to you and your organisation's messaging.
- Creating a company writing style to sit with its culture and brand
- Using writing to position your senior staff as thought leaders
- Writing news, blogs and opinion
- Content marketing to external customers
- Creating a written "learning style" so your internal communications assist in-house training and support
- Writing search-friendly copy
- Writing for social media
- Writing press releases
Who should attend:
- Those with little or no formal training and working either in PR or as part of an in-house marketing or corporate communications team.
- It is also suitable for non-professionals involved in the PR and/or marketing processes of their organisation
On the day:
- Highly interactive with practical exercises and examples
- Group discussions
Our trainer is:
ALEXANDRA TILLEY LOUGHREY
Alexandra is a communications consultant with extensive experience. Her expertise includes copy-writing, internal communications, stakeholder relations, media training, crisis management, event management and change management.
Alexandra has worked with numerous high profile organisations – within government for the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, the Cabinet Office and the Welsh Assembly – on the landmines campaign for the British Red Cross, for blue-chip companies from British Airways to Tesco and within tourism for the BBC's Adam Henson's Cotswold Farm Park. While living in Sydney she worked as a producer on the ABC’s Radio National news show, writing scripts and interviewing an array of spokespeople, from politicians to scientists.
Her media training highlight was advising the team who launched the ground-breaking news of Dolly the cloned sheep. Having worked with many internet start-ups during the dotcom boom, she embraces new communications technologies and their benefits, so is bursting with enthusiasm for all forms of social media.