Staff and external engagement are the buzz words of modern business.
Mentor has a team of highly experienced radio professionals and journalists.
We can help you communicate your external and internal messages, succinctly and powerfully with interesting audio podcasts.
From producing the finished article for your organisation, to assisting you in making your podcasts, we'll support you with each step of the journey.
What voice coaching can do for you:
- Give you more impact in your presentation style
- Show how to speak with confidence and energy
- Refine your accent when speaking English as a second language
We offer sessions for individuals and groups, from one hour to one day workshops, that are practise rich and leave you feeling self-assured and ready to inspire others.
Content will always be tailored to you and may include:
• Defining what you want to achieve
• Identifying and addressing an 'audience's' needs
• Vocal status
• Exploring pitch, tone and clarity
• Maximising the power of your voice
• The voice and non-verbal communication - how they work together
• Language that inspires
• Focusing energy
The tutor is Joanna Crosse, who has a broadcast and corporate background and has voice trained many of ITV's journalists in the regions. She works with anyone who wants to improve their voice and written books about presentation techniques.