Presentation Skills Open Course
This Presentation Master Class is for you if you want to have more impact at meetings, presentations, and pitches!
It's a small group - no more than 5 - and very practical - Learn vital presentation skills:
- A small group session so relevance is guaranteed
- Builds confidence in speaking at presentations, meetings and pitches
- Shows how to shape your message appropriately for your audience
- Gives you a 'magic formula' method
- You can have more imact through positive language and non verbal communication
- You get your video and the trainer's book to take away
An invigorating and empowering event that builds confidence to give presentations that inspire!
Tutor: Tina Coulsting Carter, Director Mentor Communications. TEDMED Live coach and author of Get the Presentation X-Factor
Cost:£245.00 plus vat per person and includes lunch, book, free parking and your video to take away.
Contact for booking or more info: Berenice Ray on 0117 30589000117 3058900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org